Monday, October 22, 2012

Cupcake Business Update

I am excited to be starting in the community kitchen where I am renting space!  Wednesday will be my first time cooking in the kitchen!!  To get you excited about what Yellowroses Cupcakes offers, I have a few pictures of some products I have made.  My website is coming soon, but you can place your order by emailing me or calling me.  However, I recently found out that my email was not set up correctly (this is why I bake, because I am technology challenged!  I should have had my husband check things out to make sure I did them right!!).  Here is my correct information:

Email: yellowrosescupcakes@gmail.com
Phone: 717-725-5499
Facebook: www.facebook.com/yellowrosescupcakes

I have also corrected my comments section, so feel free to leave comments or suggestions!

There will be a pricing page on my website, but I will fill you in on what my prices are:

Standard Cupcake......................................................................................................................$2.00/ea

Jumbo Cupcake............................................................................................................................$3.00/ea

Mini Cupcakes (dozen minimun)............................................................................................$10/dozen

Dozen (standard size).................................................................................................................$24

* Orders of two dozen or more (standard size).....................................................................$20/dozen

chocolate or fondant decorations..............................................................................................$2/dozen

* Sugar decoration can also be ordered, please call or email for pricing and options

Delivery or Pick-up is available

Delivery is free within 10 miles of Ephrata. For deliveries beyond 10 miles, there is a $10 delivery fee to cover the cost of fuel. Pick-up is available in Lancaster at the East Side Community Kitchen, located at 347 North Plum Street, Lancaster. If you would like to arrange pick-up, please call to set up a time.

Now, on to the good stuff!  I will post pics from the kitchen soon, so check back!!
From furthest to closest: Snickerdoodle, Margarita, Chocolate w/Peanut Butter mousse filling and Banana w/chocolate mousse filling

Pretty packaging for yummy treats!!

No comments:

Post a Comment